- How can I start serving Pepsi Bottling Ventures products?
- How do I give feedback on Pepsi Bottling Ventures products?
- How many products does Pepsi Bottling Ventures make and distribute?
- How does Pepsi Bottling Ventures decide which beverages to produce and sell?
- Does Pepsi Bottling Ventures make all of the beverages that it sells and distributes, or are some of the beverages made elsewhere and then simply distributed by Pepsi Bottling Ventures?
- Does Pepsi Bottling Ventures own the formulas of the beverages it makes and sells?
- How can I find out more about your advertising and promotions?
- Why can't I find my favorite product in my neighborhood store?
- Who do I contact for a promotions or sponsorship request?
- Where can I find more information about your products?
Please contact the local facility in your community. Contact information for all PBV facilities can be found on our Locations page.
See our product feedback page.
PBV manufactures and distributes more than 100 different flavors and brands. The number grows annually as innovation in the beverage business gives consumers more choices than ever before.
As the largest privately-held manufacturer, seller, and distributor, we are aligned with the Pepsi system to bring new products to market. We look for brands that fill a consumer need and introduce new packages to meet the consumer needs for improved shop ability and uses.
Does Pepsi Bottling Ventures make all of the beverages that it sells and distributes, or are some of the beverages made elsewhere and then simply distributed by Pepsi Bottling Ventures?
Pepsi Bottling Ventures produces the bulk of our carbonated beverages at three production facilities. Additionally, we bottle and sell Aquafina water and AMP Energy for our system. Additional brands are also co-packed or produced by another bottler and shipped to Pepsi Bottling Ventures for distribution.
No. Pepsi Bottling Ventures does not own the formulas to most of the beverages we sell. Pepsi Bottling Ventures purchases the exclusive rights to make, sell, and distribute the beverages within its territory from the syrup companies, such as PepsiCo, Inc., which owns the formula rights.
Please call Pepsi-Cola consumer affairs at 1-800-433-2652 for questions regarding specific advertising and promotions.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures products are geographically distributed via consumer demand. A product may have broader consumer appeal in one area than another, and therefore, it may be distributed within the Pepsi Bottling Ventures system but not within the entire territory.
Promotions and sponsorships are made at the local level. Please contact the facility in your community.
Visit the Pepsi USA All Brands page of the Pepsi web site.