Field Quality & Food Safety Supervisor (PR1508)
Unbottle YOUR Potential at Pepsi Bottling Ventures!
At Pepsi, we spread home-grown joy, in our special Pepsi Bottling Ventures way! Pepsi Bottling Ventures is the nation’s largest private bottler and distributor of Pepsi beverages. Pepsi Bottling Ventures is based in NC, SC, MD, & DE.
Purpose of Job: Assists the Director of Quality with the implementation and oversight of Quality and Food Safety at all manufacturing and warehouse operations.
Auditing and inspecting facilities on Food Safety and Quality measures
- Audit GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) at all food manufacturing and storage facilities.
- Review Quality records.
- Follow-up on corrective action plans (CAPA).
- Certify as a CQA (Certified Quality Auditor) through ASQ (American Society for Quality) and stay current on Food Safety and Quality Auditing protocols.
- Preventive Control Qualified Individual (PCQI).
Support of respective locations.
- Develops, manages and audits processes, procedures and Quality Operations staff to ensure service and satisfaction to both internal and external customers.
- Develops food safety and food defense procedures.
- Develops and audits Standard Operating Procedures and Best Practices for Quality and Food Safety responsibilities, duties and functions.
- Provides emergency fill-in at facilities.
- Covers Director of Quality responsibilities in their absence.
Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors of Science degree (Food Science preferred) or five (5) years Quality or Food Safety supervisory responsibility.
- Experience in Food Industry is preferred.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple objectives concurrently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to travel by car up to 40%.
- Must be able to work hours necessary to complete assigned tasks.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits including:
- Two Medical Options
- Two Dental Options
- Vision Insurance
- Accidental, Critical Illness, and Hospital Insurance
- FSA / HSA Accounts
- 401(K), with up to 5% Pepsi Match
- Paid Personal Days after 60 days of employment
- Paid Vacation Days after 5 months of employment
- 9 Paid Holidays, eligibility begins day 1.
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short & Long Term Disability
- Legal Plan Access
- Educational Assistance/Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 a year
- Comprehensive Work/Life Wellness Program (EAP)
- Opportunities for career growth and development
And so much more...
Join the Pepsi Family Today!
Unfortunately, we will be unable to offer visa sponsorships to candidates.
Pepsi Bottling Ventures is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status. All employment decisions are based on valid job-related requirements. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our website, you may request a reasonable accommodation to express interest in a specific opening. You can request reasonable accommodation by calling 1-800-662-8792 or via e-mail at email@example.com
Join our Talent Community
Let's stay in touch! Get notified when there are job openings in your preferred job category.
"*" indicates required fields